Georgians are dedicated to their families and living their lives in a certain way. Part of that is adhering to the law and keeping watch on others in the community. Safety is a primary concern and drivers are expected to behave appropriately. That means adhering to...
Month: July 2022
- Georgia pedestrians should be on alert amid rising dangers
- What happens to a military pension when a couple divorces?
- How does a judge divide a couple’s parenting rights in Georgia?
- 3 ways that military divorce differs from civilian proceedings
- Protecting your military career during court-martial proceedings